A feature of the Premium Membership Plan
Here’s how it works:
Start by gathering your thoughts and deciding what you want to include in your video exchange lesson. For example:
- What do you need the most help with?
- What piece(s) are you working on and what in particular is giving you trouble?
- Do you have any pain when you play?
Make a video where you ask questions, explain a particular issue you are having or play a piece. Your video can be any length up to about 15 minutes.
Upload your video to YouTube (or any other video hosting platform) and set the privacy to “unlisted.”
Once you are logged in to the Cello Discovery site as a Premium Member:
- Open the blue colored tab titled Video Exchange located on the right side of any Cello Discovery page*. There you will see a conversation started between you and Carolyn.
- Add the video link in the main paragraph body. You can ask anything else here as well.
- Click “Respond” at the bottom of the page.
- Carolyn will watch the video and give you detailed notes on how to improve you particular concerns.
- Do it all again next month!